INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF WEB USERS
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
In this notice, made in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of EU Regulation 2017/679 (GDPR) and Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 as updated by Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, are described the operations carried out on the personal data of users collected during access, navigation and use of the services of this website (http://www.madel.net/,hereinafter the Site) and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links on the site.
DATA CONTROLLER, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Madel S.p.A. (hereinafter, Madel), registered office in via Torricelli n. 3, 48033 Cotignola (RA), in the person of its pro tempore Legal Representative, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, is the Data Controller of the personal data of users (Data Subject) collected when using the services of this website. Madel will process the personal data it comes into contact with in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency and for the following purposes:
- Website access and navigation;
- Management of requests for information, complaints and customer care;
- Selection of candidates for job positions – Work with us.
In detail, the use of personal data for access to the site and browsing activities involves the data processing in order to implement measures taken at the request of the interested party, which is the legal basis that legitimizes the processing. The use of personal data for the management of further treatment processes, with an indication of the specific legal basis for processing, are described in the section of this policy dedicated to the principles applicable to the data processing by Madel.
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
Treatment related to the web services of this Site takes place at the aforementioned registered office of the Owner, in servers located in the territory of the European Union.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their real nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) supplied addresses of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the user’s computing environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site or the owner: except for this possibility, at present, the data on web contacts do not persist beyond the terms of the law.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, specific and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address by Madel, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
By means of the functionalities present on Madel’s website, the user may grant some of his or her own personal information which may make him or her identifiable and which may be processed in order to manage, for example, his or her requests.
Among the information that may be requested, there are, by way of example but not limited to, personal data such as:
- Name and Surname
- Telephone number and e-mail address
- The IP address of the device used
- The pages visited by the User
- The time and date the User visited the Site
What is a cookie?
Cookies are short text files that are downloaded and placed in the user’s device when visiting a website. On each subsequent visit, the cookies are re-sent to the website that originated them (first-party cookies) or to another website that recognizes them (third-party cookies).
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
They have various purposes. Cookies allow to navigate efficiently between web pages, remember favorite sites and generally improve the browsing experience.
They also help to ensure that the advertising content displayed online are targeted to the user’s personal needs and interests.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be first or third party. By “first party” we mean those types of cookies that have the site as their domain, while by “third party” we mean those cookies that are related to external domains.
Third-party cookies are necessarily installed by an external subject, always defined as a “third party”, not managed by the site.
Nature of cookies
These are those cookies that serve to carry out navigation or to provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner.
They can be divided into:
- Navigation or session cookies, which ensure the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to authenticate in order to access restricted areas); they are in fact necessary for the proper functioning of the site;
- Third-party analytics cookies, assimilated to technical cookies where used directly by the owner of the site to collect information, in an anonymous and aggregate form, about the number of users and how they visit the site, in order to improve site performance;
- Functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to the same. For the installation of these cookies, it is not required prior consent of users;
- Profiling cookies are used to track the user’s browsing behavior on the network and are designed to create qualitative profiles on the latter. They are also used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during navigation.
- Third-party cookies, are installed on the device by a different site (third party) from the one visited by the user.
The above cookies may be:
- Temporary, when they are automatically deleted when the user ends the connection;
- Permanent, when they remain stored on the user’s device unless the user voluntarily deletes them.
COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
The following table shows the cookies used by the Site.
Technical and Analytical (anonymized)
|_ga||The Google Analytics _ga cookie is a cookie that allows us to number the visits of the website and therefore know the effectiveness of it.||2 years|
|_gat||The Google Analytics _gid cookie is a cookie used to identify the session.||1 minute|
|_gid||The Google Analytics _gat cookie is a cookie used to limit web requests.||1 day|
We inform the user that it is possible to manage and deactivate cookies directly from the settings of the browser used:
- MS Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it)
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=it_IT)
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie)
- MS Edge (https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy)
PRINCICPLES APPLICABLE TO DATA PROCESSING BY MADEL
Madel will process the personal data of users in a lawful, correct and transparent manner.
The data processed by Madel are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
MANAGEMENT OF REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION, COMPLAINTS AND CUSTOMER CARE
Madel will process the personal data of Users who fill in the specific online forms to request information on the products offered by the Data Controller in order to manage, respond to and provide what has been requested by Users.
Personal data may also be collected in order to manage and follow up on the complaint made by the data subject, in execution of contractual and legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject.
The data will be recorded, kept and used exclusively to manage and respond to the requests of the data subject and for the time necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose.
The legal basis for this treatment is the execution of a contract to which the data subject is part or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same.
The provision of data for this processing purpose is optional. However, failure, partial or inaccurate provision of data may make it impossible for Madel S.p.A. to manage and respond to requests from users.
WORK WITH US
Madel will process the personal data of users who fill in the online form i.e. contained in curricula sent spontaneously by the data subject, also as a result of a recruiting campaign promoted by the Data Controller, in order to manage the selection of new personnel and for the evaluation of the candidate.
The data will be processed for the period strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purpose in question and stored for a period of 2 years from the time of receipt of the CV, without prejudice to the possibility of the Data Controller to extend the storage period after express request to the interested party.
The legal basis that legitimizes this processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the data subject, pursuant to art. 111-bis Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, as updated by Legislative Decree no. 101/2018, for which, within the limits of art. 6 letter b) EU Regulation 2016/679, the consent of the data subject is not required.
The provision of data for such processing purpose is optional.
However, failure, partial or inaccurate provision of data may make it impossible for the Data Controller to receive the application and to assess the correspondence to the desired job profile and proceed with the selection process.
Personal data are and will be processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. The data are processed by technical personnel authorized to the processing, duly trained by Madel.
Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
The personal data collected by the Data Controller are processed and stored within the territory of the European Union and will not be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area.
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED (RECIPIENTS)
The persons to whom Madel communicates the data collected, act as Data Processors designated by the Data Controller through a specific contract or as persons authorized to process personal data under the direct authority of the Data Controller.
The data being processed will not be disseminated under any circumstances.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Interested users of the Site have the right, pursuant to Articles 15-22 GDPR, to:
- Request for access to personal data: the user has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed and, if so, the access to such data. Access may be directed to obtain the following information:
- The purposes of processing;
- Request for rectification of personal data: the data subject has the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her, as well as to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data.
- Request for erasure of personal data: for the reasons indicated in art. 17 GDPR, the data subject has the right to request the Data Controller to delete the data without undue delay and the Data Controller has the obligation to delete the personal data of the data subject, provided that there is no legal obligation to retain them.
- Request for restriction of data processing: if one of the hypotheses referred to in Article 18 GDPR applies, the data subject has the right to request the limitation of data processing concerning him or her.
- Request for data portability: the data subject has the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and readable format, personal data concerning him or her that have been provided to a Data Controller and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller if the processing is based on consent, on a contract or is carried out by automated means.
- Request for opposition to processing: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him/her at any time, for reasons related to his/her particular situation.
- Withdrawal of consent: the data subject has the right, at any time and as easily as he or she has given it, to withdraw consent to the processing of his or her personal data.
The interested party also has the right to complain to the Italian Authority for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it).
Requests for the exercise of rights may be addressed to email@example.com.
This notice on the processing of personal data is updated to 24 March 2021.